As we strive for perfection, we’re continually working on innovating new ways to keep our electronic devices protected. Along with our IQ Ultra Shield, we also engineer protective film that utilizes liquids during installation. Using our installation tray method, you will be able to easily slide your protector on your HTC Inspire 4G surface, providing an easier, more precise installation.
Our IQ Shield film is virtually invisible to the naked eye, and benefits on an innovative four layer structure: a UV protective layer that prevents your film from yellowing, a thermoplastic urethane layer for transparency and elasticity, a firm protective liner, and an advanced adhesive that’ll keep your IQ Shield stationary on your phone’s surface.
Included in package:
- Utilizes a wet installation method for an easier, more precise installation
- Constructed with four thin layers of high-quality protection
- Completely invisible to the naked eye
- Utilizes a UV protective layer to eliminate any yellowing
- Tough, durable protective liner
- Advanced adhesive that creates a strong bond between the film and your device
- Won’t leave any sticky adhesive on your device
- HTC Inspire 4G LIQuid Shield Full Body Protector Skin
- Microfiber Cloth
- Installation Tray
- Installation Squeegee
- Installation instructions
If you have received a defective product or if the film has become permanently damaged over time, we will happily send you a brand new IQ Shield screen protector or full body skin. Please note that the IQ Shield Lifetime Replacement does not cover items that have been mishandled or damaged through installation errors. That includes imperfections like air bubbles, dust, dirt or fingerprints getting caught underneath the film, improper alignment and stretching of the film. We encourage all customers to read our instructions thoroughly before installing your IQ Shield on your device. For more information, please visit the FAQ
Exposing excessive amounts of water or other liquids may cause harm to your device. IQ Shield will not be responsible for damage caused to your device due to excessive use of liquids or improper installation.