We are constantly coming up with new ways to keep our electronic devices protected. While our IQ Shield is designed specifically for flat screen surfaces, we’ve also engineered a film that is able to completely cover your entire Motorola I410! Our LIQuid Shield Full Body Protector Skin is pliable, allowing it to wrap itself against round edges and corners, but tough and highly durable to withstand physical wear and tear.
Virtually invisible to the naked eye, the LIQuid Shield Full Body Protector Skin also utilizes four layers of coating: a UV protective coating to prevent the film from yellowing, a thermoplastic urethane layer for transparency and elasticity, a tough protective liner and an advanced adhesive bottom layer. Our LIQuid Shield Full Body Protector Skin full-body skins are specifically designed for particular devices, and are tested thoroughly to provide you the perfect fit.
Included in package:
- Flexible and extremely tough film that’s able to fit round edges and corners
- Constructed with four thin layers of high-quality protection
- Completely invisible to the naked eye
- Utilizes a UV protective layer to eliminate any yellowing
- Tough, durable protective liner
- Advanced adhesive that creates a strong bond between the film and your device
- Won’t leave any sticky adhesive on your device
- Motorola I410 LIQuid Shield Screen Protector
- Microfiber Cloth
- Installation Tray
- Installation Squeegee
- Installation instructions
If you have received a defective product or if the film has become permanently damaged over time, we will happily send you a brand new IQ Shield screen protector or full body skin. Please note that the IQ Shield Lifetime Replacement does not cover items that have been mishandled or damaged through installation errors. That includes imperfections like air bubbles, dust, dirt or fingerprints getting caught underneath the film, improper alignment and stretching of the film. We encourage all customers to read our instructions thoroughly before installing your IQ Shield on your device. For more information, please visit the FAQ
Exposing excessive amounts of water or other liquids may cause harm to your device. IQ Shield will not be responsible for damage caused to your device due to excessive use of liquids or improper installation.